Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 1 - Part 2

Once we left Epcot we hopped on the monorail to our favorite park....Magic Kingdom.  I love walking on Main Street.  I could stay there for most of the day but with a 7 year old and a husband who is a fast pass task master that isn't really an option!  First stop Space Mountain!  This was the first year Cale was able to ride it.  Heath had also never ridden it so I was very excited for both of them.  We had a great time riding it.  You can see how we looked as we rode the ride if you look a couple entries down.  We hit the gift shop and I had to get Cale a souvenir t-shirt.  Heath got fast passes to ride Space Mountain again and then we were off to of all things the Stitch ride!  Cale loves this "ride" .  Heath and I tolerate it.  Then back to ride Space Mountain .Heath sat this one out.  After that I MADE them ride It's a Small World with me.  My seven year old called the ride lame.....this ride is nostalgic for me so if I have to endure Stitch then he is going on Small World!!  On to Frontierland with a pitstop first at the Haunted Mansion.  The lines for the rides were not bad at all.  We spent a little bit of time in Frontierland riding Thunder Mountain and then we hit Pirates.  At this point it was time for the Main Street Electrical Parade.  We watched this at the entrance to Frontierland.  Right as the parade was beginning I received the "call" that I wasn't chosen for the Moms Panel.  I was disappointed but once I saw Cale watch the parade I just felt extremely fortunate that I was with my two favorite boys.  We finished the night with dinner in the park at the Liberty Tavern.  We really enjoyed the family style traditional Thanksgiving  meal.  Once we were finished we walked along Main Street with only a few other people b/c the park had closed about 45 minutes earlier.  We were all wiped out and when we got back to the room Mousekeeping had left a cute mouse design towel display on the bunk beds.  We went to sleep b/c we would be at Animal Kingdom early the next morning...

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys there now? If so, look for the Wasdins... they are there too... We are going to Wild Adventures this weekend (you know, WDW for rednecks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we aren't there. I am just late on typing up my trip reports. We went the week of Veteran's Day. Have fun at Wild Adventures!

    ReplyDelete