Saturday, July 17, 2010

Crane Review of Toy Story 3

Cale and I went to see Toy Story 3 on opening day.  We didn't go to the 3-D showing b/c Cale hates wearing the glasses for an extended period of time.  Both of us really enjoyed the movie.  Cale wasn't a fan of Lotso and wanted Mr. PricklePants to be featured more in the movie.  I was surprised at how I was so emotional at the end of the movie.  It really was a very good movie.  The best part.... Cale wanted Toy Story toys for his birthday!  We had many of them a few years ago but this year he asked for a new and improved Woody and Buzz and the Toy Story Wii game. I of course loved that he wanted something that wasn't so "Big Boy" like Star Wars or Kung ZHU hamsters.  Having him love Toy Story again made me hope that he stays small for just a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment