Saturday, July 17, 2010

What kind of hat will Cale end up with this year?





As I begin to think about our Disney trip in November I can't help but hope that Cale wants another hat at Disney this year.  Each year we always get Cale a different hat.  Many of the hats have been autographed by a Disney character.  The first hat we bought on our first trip was a set of mouse ears.  I tried and tried to talk Cale into getting the traditional Mickey ears but he wasn't going down that road with me.  We agreed on a set of mouse ears that had characters on it.  I insisted that the hat have his name  embroidered on the back.  At four he really didn't seem to care about this (nor did his dad at 35) but I certainly did.  I went to Le Chapeau on main street.  We also have a regular disney ball cap, a pluto hat, a goofy hat, a Sorcerer Mickey hat and a pirates hat.  I sure hope Cale is game to continue the tradition of buying a new hat each time we visit Disney.  I will keep you posted!  
If you are interested in where you can get your mouse ears  embroidered check out this link.
Where can I get my Mouse Ears embroidered?

No comments:

Post a Comment